The Print Shop For Mac Publisher's description
from Okashi Studios
Ever wonder how things might be different, if you could go back in time and re-live your past?
Ever wonder how things might be different, if you could go back in time and re-live your past? The main character of Shira Oka: Second Chances is given that chance to find out.
Will he get his act together, and become the person he always wanted to be? Will he pass all his classes with flying colors? Will he fall in love with the girl of his dreams? Or will he end up sad and lonely once again?
His fate is in your hands.
You control how he spends his time, who he becomes friends with, and who he falls in love with... if anyone. But no matter what choices you make, get ready for a roleplaying experience unlike any other.
Shira Oka: Second Chances is an anime-themed, single-player computer game under development by Okashi Studios. Visit the rest of this site for more information about the game, and join our forums to discuss the game with Okashi staff and other community members.
What's New in This Release:* Fixed a bug where the game won't run on systems formatted with HFS case-sensitive.вЂЁвЂЁ
* Fixed a bug where the character generation process will allow you to have a blank last name and/or first name.вЂЁвЂЁ
* Improved compatibility with older OpenGL implementations that don't have glBlendColor().вЂЁвЂЁ
* Fixed capitalization inconsistency in Kiku's empress random event.вЂЁвЂЁ
* Reworded some dialogue in Alice's violin bridge random event series.вЂЁвЂЁ
* Added dialogue options in BotS subplot to be used in the case where player does not help Kazuki at all (or very little).
System Requirements:Intel, Mac OS X 10.6.6 or later.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall