Quantum For Mac Publisher's description
from Electron Zen
You are the pilot of Quantum, an Omega-class fighter patroling deep space.
You are the pilot of Quantum, an Omega-class fighter patroling deep space. ItвЂ™s a lonely assigment. Suddenly, and predictably, you are caught in a sub-space anomaly and transported to the middle of a mysterious region of space with a black hole at its center and deadly asteroids drifting by. YouвЂ™ll encounter hostile aliens and mysterious floating artifacts.
Quantum is a new, modern take on the classic game of Asteroids. ItвЂ™s Asteroids taken to another level. Many more features.
What's New in This Release:В· Fixed bug in creature behavior. Again... I didn't commit to svn the last time. Increased revision number so there's no inconsistencies.
В· Fixed bug in handling corrupt map files. AS the webstart version automatically fetches all maps form the file server on startup it also fetched corrupt files (0 bytes). The server code didn't handle them nicely and failed. corrupt map files are ignored now.
System Requirements:- New artifact that gives your ship reverse thrust capability!
- New points artifact that appears in a group.
- Slowed ship rotation rate for easier aiming.
- Multiple aliens and artifacts may appear at once.
- Converted to 10.5 SDK. Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) or newer required.
- Code cleanup and optimization.
- Updated sound engine.
- Eliminated menu bar flash at startup.
- Various tweaks and adjustments.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall