gWaei For Mac Publisher's description
gWaei is a Japanese-English dictionary program for the GNOME desktop.
gWaei is a Japanese-English dictionary program for the GNOME desktop. It is made to be a modern drop in replacement for Gjiten with many of the same features. The dictionary files it uses are from Jim Breen's WWWJDIC project and are installed separately through the program.
* Easy dictionary installation with a click of a button.
* Support for searching using regular expressions.
* Streams results so the interface is never frozen.
* Click Kanji in the results pane to look information on it.
* Simple interface that makes sense.
* Intelligent design. Tab switches dictionaries.
* Organizes relevant matches to the top of the results.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall