G2 Math for Mac Publisher's description
Developed for higher level from our popular app (PK, KG and G1 Math) requested by lots of parents, G2 Math continually developed from basic Math skill that kids should know in early year up to middle Primary School age programme.
Developed for higher level from our popular app (PK, KG and G1 Math) requested by lots of parents, G2 Math continually developed from basic Math skill that kids should know in early year up to middle Primary School age programme. It is a fun and interactive game that introduces your kid to the world of mathematics. We already test this app with many kids and it is sure that they love it. Cute, colorful, and easy to use of its design and concept, it is also not too hard to start in Math for little kids. You will be surprised that kids love to learn Maths naturally. We recommend that this app would bring kids to the world of Math.
This app combines with 21 different games appropriated for primary year (Grade 1-4). Good for parent and teacher who may have a wish to teach your kids via activities, you can also choose which topics they want their child to learn. The simple and intuitive user interface is designed to be kids friendly, which allows children to play without help from an adult. Audio and sound of this app records from kid voices and gives verbal instructions and feedback to the child which makes learning fun.
Good for kids age between 6-10 years old.
Learning more skills:
- To count number from 1-100 correctly step-by-step вЂЁ
- To count backwardвЂЁ
- To count by 5 and by 10 step-by-stepвЂЁ
- To learn "Multiply"вЂЁ
- To learn and recognize "Roman number"вЂЁ
- To learn and recognize "Color (more complicated name)"вЂЁ
- To learn and recognize "Digits"вЂЁ
- To learn and recognize "Temperature"
- To learn and recognize "Comparing"
- To learn and recognize "Cardinal directions"вЂЁ
- To learn and recognize "Left, Right, Middle"вЂЁ
- To learn and recognize "Weight"
- To learn and recognize "Fraction"вЂЁ
- To learn and recognize "Adding (+)" vs "Minus(-)"вЂЁ
- To learn and recognize "Distance" vs "Speed"вЂЁ
- To learn and understand "2D shapes" vs "3D shapes"
- To recognize G2 vocabulary naturallyвЂЁ
- To Learn how to skip count
- To Learn about Count Patterns
- To learn about ordering from smallest to biggest (random 1 to 50 )
- To learn about True or false in math equation
вЂЁFor one price, you get all of these activities in a combo app . This app is now available to you as a variety of applications for the iPad, iPhone, iPod and Mac. вЂЁBuy this app today not only to help us create more kids' education apps, but also supporting your kid's skills. We would love to hear your feedback; your support is most appreciated!
Design & concept by Mintmomeg. We also have Math Game for + - x and Г· you can choose a lot of option for kid to practice.
What's New in This Release:вњ” To learn about Subtracting Roman Number (1-20)
System Requirements:Mac OS X 10.5 or later
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall