VersyPDF.C For Mac Publisher's description
from Sybrex Systems Ltd
VersyPDF.C is a high-quality, industry-strength PDF library for C/C++
VersyPDF.C is a high-quality, industry-strength PDF library for C/C++ programming languages meeting the requirements of the most demanding and diverse applications. Using VersyPDF.C library you can write stand-alone, cross-platform and reliable commercial applications that can read, write, and edit PDF documents.
* Reading/writing a PDF document from/to memory buffer or a file on a disk.
* Creating new text, vector art and images.
* Quick image embedding for TIFF, JPEG, PNG, and BMP.
* Supporting Type1 and TrueType font embedding for accurate text reproduction.
* Supporting Unicode text and standard PDF encodings.
* Dynamic font subsetting that results in reducing file size.
* Full control over text positioning and character spacing.
* Supporting all PDF color spaces and advanced pre-press options.
* Full control over content positioning and all graphical attributes available in PDF.
* Reuse of resources such as images, fonts and color spaces through object sharing resulting in obtaining smaller and more efficient documents.
* Supporting explicit and named destinations. Named destinations allow for changes in the document not invalidating existing bookmarks.
* Extensive bookmark creation and API editing.
* Working with threads.
* Applying security to new documents.
* Linearization (Fast Web View).
* Compression of the output PDF documents.
* Inserting or appending new content in existing pages.
* Rotating pages.
* JBIG2, CCITT Fax, Flate/PNG, JPEG/DCT compression.
* Supporting for Standard PDF security handler (40, 128 bit RC4 and 128 AES encryption).
* Unused object removal. This option helps you to create smaller files.
* Filling in PDF Forms.
* Reading PDF form fields values.
* Creating new form fields.
* Spliting pages.
* Merging and appending pages.
* Supporting Digital Signature.
* Supporting many actions.
* Supporting many annotations.
* Parsing EMF images.
The VersyPDF.C Library do not require any third-party software for creating or modifying PDF files.
System Requirements:В· GCC 4 or later
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall