Vampyre Imaging Library For Mac Publisher's description
Vampyre Imaging Library is cross-platform native Object Pascal
Vampyre Imaging Library is cross-platform native Object Pascal (Delphi and Free Pascal) image loading, saving, and manipulation library.
Imaging library features:
* Native Object Pascal open source crossplatform library with no dependencies on any dynamically linked libraries or other platform specific binaries. Supported platforms are:
o Windows x86/AMD64
o Linux x86/AMD64
o FreeBSD x86/AMD64
o Mac OS X on Intel
* Loading and saving of these image file formats:
o JPEG, JPEG2000
o PNG/APNG, MNG, JNG
o PBM, PGM, PPM, PAM, PFM
o and more
* Many internal image data formats:
o 8, 16, 24, 32, 48 and 64 bit RGB and ARGB formats
o indexed formats
o grayscale formats
o floating point formats (IEEE754 and half precision)
o compressed formats like DXT1/3/5, 3Dc, and BTC
* Basic image manipulation functions working for all supported data formats and conversions between them (bilinear/bicubic resizing, mipmap generation, color reduction, ...).
* Low level library interface (accessible by other programming languages) and high level OOP one.
* Extensions for creating OpenGL, Direct3D, and SDL textures/surfaces.
* VCL, and LCL graphic classes and functions.
* Image drawing with blending, linear and nonlinear filters, point transforms, binary morphology, drawing lines, ellipses, rectangles, etc.
* Support for mipmaps, multiimages, direct access to image data, user-specified file formats, overriding default read and write functions, and more.
Imaging comes with two open source licenses from which you can choose the one which fits your needs best:
* MPL - Mozilla Public License
* LGPL - GNU Lesser General Public License
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall