Transmorph For Mac Publisher's description
from Cedric Chabanois
Transmorph is a free java library used to convert a Java object...
Transmorph is a free java library used to convert a Java object of one type into an object of another type (with another signature, possibly parameterized).
Transmorph strong points are :
* support conversion for primitives and objects
* support conversion to multidimensional arrays
* support conversion to parameterized collections and types
* support conversion for beans that contain bi-directional relationships
* you can choose exactly which converters you want to use
* no dependencies
* 40 converters included
* easy to add more converters
* objects can be modified after conversion using modifiers
* can convert to a type given either its java type (Class) or signature
* easy to use
Transmorph can also be used to inject properties from one object (Map or Bean) to a bean.
What's New in This Release:Added new converters :
В· BeanToMap : used to convert a Bean to a map. Map keys will be the property names
В· SubTypeConverter : converts a source object to a destination type using one of its given subtypes.
В· This can be used to convert a source object to Object using String or Number as possible destination type.
В· don't call hashCode() for URLs as this is a slow operation
System Requirements:В· Java
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall