SLoT For Mac Publisher's description
Sensei's Library On Tour (SLoT) is a little Java tool
Sensei's Library On Tour (SLoT) is a little Java tool that converts a wiki dump into a set of HTML pages that can be easily converted for reading on a handheld computer or ebook reader. The tool was originally written by Hans Wiezorke but is currently being maintained by Ross Werner.
* Layout and navigation optimized for small screens
* A set of custom, tiny gifs that make up the diagrams.
* Works well on both high-resolution color displays and older black and white screens.
* A table of contents, that lists all pages
* A filtering mechanism, so you do not need to load the entire library
* Works with gzipped wiki-dump
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall