SHARK For Mac Publisher's description
SHARK is a modular C++ library for the design and optimization of adaptive systems.
SHARK is a modular C++ library for the design and optimization of adaptive systems. It provides methods for linear and nonlinear optimization, in particular evolutionary and gradient-based algorithms, kernel-based learning algorithms and neural networks, and various other machine learning techniques. SHARK serves as a toolbox to support real world applications as well as research in different domains of computational intelligence and machine learning. The sources are compatible with the following platforms: Windows, Solaris, MacOS X, and Linux.
The Shark library comprises four main modules:
* ReClaM: A machine learning framework for regression and classification tasks, including neural networks and kernel methods.
* EALib: An evolutionary computation framework for solving discrete and continous optimization problems.
* MOO-EALib: An extension of the EALib for multi-objective optimization.
* Fuzzy: A framework for fuzzy logic and control.
Additionally, multiple support modules are included with Shark:
* Mixture: Representation and optimization of mixture density models.
* Array: Multi-dimensional arrays of variable size.
* LinAlg: Linear algebra algorithms, e.g., singular value decomposition and eigen value decomposition.
* FileUtil: I/O and management of configuration files.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall