SEQLIB For Mac Publisher's description
from Seqlib Team
Seqlib is a Python module and application package for population genetics...
Seqlib is a Python module and application package for population genetics (and more). It allows processing, analyzing and simulating biological sequences. It is specifically designed for automated large-scale sequence analysis.
* Fasta-centered input and output, format conversion utilities.
* Molecular population genetics statistics (neutrality tests, population divergence).
* Integrated coalescent simulator implementing partial selfing, custom population structure and history, microsatellite models and others.
* Interface to the commonly used sequence simulator ms.
* Interface to external applications allowing similarity search (BLAST), molecular phylogeny, primer design and others.
* Approximate Bayesian Computation based fit of demographic models.
* C++ core library improving performance.
* Python front-end designed for use in simple Python programs or scripts.
* Applications available for direct execution from the terminal.
* Documentation for users and developers.
Seqlib is released under the GNU General Public License (GPL) version 3 (compatible with any later version). The license and the high-level, object-oriented design of the seqlib interface allows anyone to modify it to match specific needs.
What's New in This Release:В· Few minor improvements;
В· The command abc_psimuls accepts an option "excludefixed" that allows discarding simulations with S=0 for computing the P-values of D, H and Z statistics;
В· The rule G is changed.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall