pyftpdlib For Mac Publisher's description
from pyftpdlib Team
Python FTP server library provides a high-level portable interface to easily write...
Python FTP server library provides a high-level portable interface to easily write asynchronous FTP servers with Python.
pyftpdlib is currently the most complete RFC-959 FTP server implementation available for Python programming language.
It is used in projects like Google Chromium and Bazaar and included in Debian, Fedora and FreeBSD package repositories.
* Support for FTPS (FTP over TLS/SSL). New in 0.6.0
* Native support for virtual users and virtual filesystem.
* Support for recent FTP commands like MLSD and MLST (RFC-3659).
* Support for FXP, site-to-site transfers.
* Support for IPv6 (RFC-2428).
* NAT/Firewall support with PASV/EPSV passive mode connections.
* Bandwidth throttling.
* Support for resumed transfers.
* Per-user permissions configurability.
* Maximum connections limit.
* Per-source-IP limits.
* Configurable idle timeouts for both control and data channels.
* Compact: main library is distributed as a single stand-alone module (ftpserver.py).
* High portability:
o Entirely written in pure Python, no third party modules are used. It works on any system where select( ) or poll( ) is available.
o Extremely flexible system of "authorizers" able to manage both "virtual" and "real" users on on both Windows and UNIX.
o Works with Python 2.4, 2.5, 2.6 and 2.7.
What's New in This Release:Enhancements:
В· Issue #68: added full FTPS (FTP over SSL/TLS) support provided by new TLS_FTPHandler class defined in pyftpdlib.contrib.handlers module.
В· Issue #86: pyftpdlib now reports all ls and MDTM timestamps as GMT times, as recommended in RFC-3659. A FTPHandler.use_gmt_times attributed has been added and can be set to False in case local times are desired instead.
В· Issue #124: pyftpdlib now accepts command line options to configure a stand
В· alone anonymous FTP server when running pyftpdlib with python's -m option.
В· Issue #125: logs are now provided in a standardized format parsable by log
В· analyzers. FTPHandler class provides two new methods to standardize both
В· commands and transfers logging: log_cmd() and log_transfer().
В· Issue #127: added FTPHandler.masquerade_address_map option which allows you to define multiple 1 to 1 mappings in case you run a FTP server with multiple private IP addresses behind a NAT firewall with multiple public IP addresses.
System Requirements:В· Python
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall