pydrawing For Mac Publisher's description
from Eduardo Tarasiuk
pydrawing is a python library, to be used to draw in a tkinter canvas block...
pydrawing is a python library, to be used to draw in a tkinter canvas block diagrams. The possible graphic entities are:
* Rectangle and Constant Aspect Ratio Rectangle
* Ellipse and Constant Aspect Ratio Ellipse
* Equilateral, General and Constant Aspect Ratio triangles
* Regular Polygons (5-12 sides)
* Connectors (used to connect the graphic primitives)
* Splitter (split a full connected connector)
Some Highlights :
* The Primitives can be displayed on a canvas with a background grid or without it.
* The Primitives can be displayed with or without their connector handlers (print view)
* Primitives can be freezed, i.e it will be impossible to move interactively a freezed primitives.
* Primitives are draw in World Real Number Coordinates (origin in botton left corner)
The library source is highly commented and I hope that was written clearly for whom is wishing to add more functionality.
My humble request is to receive such pieces of code, so I will be able to publish them under your name in this site, for all.
The library is highly configurable and I think highly expandable.
Two demo programs are includes to show the pydrawing abilities:
* pydrEdit : can create and edit a pydrawing diagram and save it in a file.
* pydrView - can visualize a saved pydr previously saved file.
At this moment, the only supported formats for save are: postscript and pydr
pydr is a file that simply includes pydrawing commands that will be replayed inside pydrEdit and pydrView, and can be used to learn how the library should be used.
The Library and demos were developed in Windows XP and it was tested on Windows 7 and Windows 2008R2 using python 2.7.1, but it should be trivial to make the required changes to make it run on Linux
To make it work on Python 3.x is only trivial.
System Requirements:В· Python
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall