PDFjet for Java For Mac Publisher's description
from Innovatics Inc
PDFjet for Java is a royalty-free PDF library...
PDFjet for Java is a royalty-free PDF library. Here are some of it's features:
Drawing support for:
* Bezier Curves
* Complex paths and shapes
* Unicode support
* Text kerning when using the Helvetica and Times-Roman families of core fonts
* Embedding hyperlinks
* Support for embedding OpenType and TrueType fonts
* Support for the fonts included with Reader 7.0 and Reader 8.0 installations
Embedding of the following types of images:
High level components:
* Simple to use Table class with flexible reporting capabilities
* Flexible Chart component with support for scatter plots and lines
* TextColumn component with text kerning and justification support
* Support for Code 39 and Code 128 barcodes
* Support for PDF417 2D barcodes
What's New in This Release:В· Improved the code for handling BMP files.
В· Enhanced the code for removing lines between table cells.
В· Added code to allow the setting of the Line Cap Style.
System Requirements:В· Java 1.5 or later
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall