Open Graphics Toolkit For Mac Publisher's description
Otk is a portable widget library for making graphical user interfaces (GUI's) for application programs
Otk is a portable widget library for making graphical user interfaces (GUI's) for application programs. It emphasizes simplicity without eliminating capability. Open graphics Tool Kit supports neutrally: Linux, Unix, Microsoft Windows, and Mac OSX. It is based on OpenGL, and C. Otk provides the following basic widgets:
* Panel - The "container" widget.
* Text Label - Text labels.
* Button - Buttons with labels and call-backs to user functions.
* Text Form Box - Accept text with function call-back. Also scrollable editor window.
* Pull-down Menu - Display hierarchical menu-lists with user function call-backs on mouse release.
* Slider Control - Slider control with call-back.
* Sub-windows - Detachable self-managed windows.
* Many other widgets ...
* Gadgets - High level widgets.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall