MeteoIO For Mac Publisher's description
from MeteoIO Team
The MeteoIO library aims at making data access easy and safe for numerical simulations in environmental sciences requiring general meteorological data.
The MeteoIO library aims at making data access easy and safe for numerical simulations in environmental sciences requiring general meteorological data. MeteoIO's main design goals are:
* providing data format/protocol independent data access
* providing safe and robust I/O
* making I/O code as unobtrusive and simple as possible for the user
* providing ready to use data to the user, which means transparent caching, filtering, resampling, spatial interpolation.
* enabling unattended use from an IO point of view
* offering high modularity so that individual elements of the library can easily be replaced/expanded/added
* by its modularity, help interdisciplinary development, each module being targeted at a specific developer profile
MeteoIO is a C++ library provided with complete documentation (tutorials, code examples, API's documentation) under the LGPL v3 license. As such, feel free to contribute! You are also encouraged to drop us a line if you use MeteoIO, this is a great way to support us!
What's New in This Release:
В· SMET reading (processing of OLWR, timezone, mksa factors)
В· ARPSIO grid reading (wrong reading order)
В· min and max filters: always "soft"
В· Array2D scalar division (dividing twice)
В· serious warning fixed on Windows
В· typing issues fixed on Mac
В· major performance improvement: the meteo parameters are NOT accessible as md.ta BUT as md(MeteoData::TA) or md("TA"). This leads to a x8 speedup. md.setdata() has similarly been replaced by md()= xxx
В· input parameter copy, with the COPY keyword
В· added setMinBufferRequirements() so an application can specify its buffering requirements. No need to artificially pre-read some data in the application anymore.
В· possibility to read 1D fit model as a string (ie: read as user input).
В· MAD filter ported and validated
В· Small performance improvement by using vector.reserve()
В· some plugins add a default extension to their input data files if no extension was provided (SMETIO and SNIO)
В· a new filter has been created, HNW_MELT, t...
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall