maxent For Mac Publisher's description
from Yoshimasa Tsuruoka
This is a simple C++ class library for maximum entropy classification...
This is a simple C++ class library for maximum entropy classification. The main features of this library are:
* fast parameter estimation using the BLMVM algorithm (Benson and More, 2001)
* smoothing with Gaussian priors (Chen and Rosenfeld, 1999)
* modelling with inequality constraints (Kazama and Tsujii, 2003)
* support for real-valued features
* saving/loading a model to/from a file
* allowing you to integrate model data into your source code
How to use
This software is currently tested only on linux and gcc.
What's New in This Release:В· reduce memory consumption in training
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall