libgcal For Mac Publisher's description
from Adenilson Silva
Its an ANSI C library that does allow communication with google calendar...
Its an ANSI C library that does allow communication with google calendar and contacts, useful if you need to support this in a C or C++ application.
Currently, libgcal implements:
- get all events/contacts
- atom stream parsing
- access to individual events/contacts
- add/delete/edit using gcal objects
- add/delete/edit using raw XML
- query for updated events/contacts
- use of http proxy
- contact photo download/upload
- google data protocol GCalendar 2.0 and Contacts 3.0
- can be used with a C++ application
- google hosted accounts (i.e. email@example.com)
What is missing: batch commit, calendar (creation of recurrent events), support other calendars (only the main calendar is currently supported).
Currently libgcal is tested on Linux and Mac OSX Leopard, but should be portable to all platforms supported by its dependencies.
Dependencies: libxml, libcurl, ANSI C (ca-certificates is an indirect dependency)
System Requirements:В· Libxml
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall