Legend Maker For Mac Publisher's description
The easy way to create ePub and Kindle books!
Are you looking for an easy way to create ePub books for your iPad? Are you trying to make your books available for the Kindle? Are you spending too much time trying to properly format your books instead of focusing on writing? Legend Maker for Mac OS X takes all the hassle, confusion, and mystery out of creating perfectly formed ePub and Kindle books so you can do what you do best, write!
ZappTek has taken the tools used to produce Legends books for the iPhone and made them available to you. With some simple additions to any Word or RTF manuscript (no HTML required!) you can create books that look great on the Kindle, iPad, Sony Reader, Kobo, ibis reader, bookworm, and any other reader that supports the ePub standard.
Interested in a quick look at whatвЂ™s possible? HereвЂ™s a sample short story written by Robert E Vardeman: the manuscript and the ePub book created by Legend Maker.
What's New in This Release:New Features
* Audio and video will properly auto-play in ebook readers supporting rich media (e.g. iBooks version 1.3).
* Improves endnote formatting to ensure cleaner formatting in Kindle books (you should see little to no difference in ePub books).
* You can now control the inclusion of a Table of Contents by using the text "bookmark:contents" to indicate if and where you want it placed within your book text.
* Detects (and issues a warning for) corrupted RTF files.
* Detects (and issues a warning for) invalid hyperlinks created in Word.
* Detects (and issues a warning for) endnotes that don't end within a paragraph.
* Detects (and issues a warning for) negative indentations (text outside page boundaries). Such indentations will result in a book being rejected for inclusion in the iBookstore.
* KindleGen has been upgraded to version 1.2. Legend Maker will "encourage" you to download the latest version and add it to Legend Maker (to ensure that you're getting the best possible .mobi files).
System Requirements:Intel, Mac OS X 10.6 or later
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall