jXLS For Mac Publisher's description
from jXLS Team
jXLS is a small and easy-to-use Java library for writing Excel files using XLS...
jXLS is a small and easy-to-use Java library for writing Excel files using XLS templates and reading data from Excel into Java objects using XML configuration.
* Using SQL queries directly in XLS templates
* Simple property access notation
* Full expression language support
* Complex object graph export
* Flexible collection export
* Flow-Control Tags support
* Dynamic grouping of data
* Export of a single collection into multiple worksheets
* Adjacent tables support!
* Complex formulas support
* Charts, Macros and many other Excel features in XLS template
* Dynamic Outlines
* Dynamic Columns Hiding
* Dynamic Cell Style processing through custom Processors
* JDBC ResultSet export
* Merged Cells support
* Multiple bean properties in a single cell
* Reading XLS files
In your XLS template you can use any Excel features which are preserved by Apache POI when reading and writing XLS files. Particularly it means you can use Charts and Macros in your XLS template and many other features
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall