JSplashScreen For Mac Publisher's description
from Andreas Luck
Following code snippet initializes the JSplashScreen with a simple GIF animation file and starts showing it for at least 3 seconds.
These steps are necessary:
1. Create an instance (initialized with the splash screen picture) of javax.swing.ImageIcon.
2. Optionally, also create a progress indicator object, inclusively setting of its bounds.
3. Create an instance of SplashScreen and pass all necessary values to the constructor. This step should be the first thing what your application is doing at startup, because the splash screen will be directly shown after its instanciation.
4. Let your application start and initialize the needed resources.
5. If everything was loaded, send to the SplashScreen object the termination signal. If you don't do it, it won't fade away.
Following code snippet initializes the JSplashScreen with a simple GIF animation file and starts showing it for at least 3 seconds. Furthermore, we are adding a JProgressBar, inclusively refreshing its progress state during the simulated computing process.
What's New in This Release:В· You have to include this package into your project to use the library's functionalities.
System Requirements:В· Java
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall