jPDFNotes For Mac Publisher's description
from Qoppa Software
Display PDF documents and forms and allow your users to annotate the documents and fill...
Display PDF documents and forms and allow your users to annotate the documents and fill the forms with jPDFNotes.
jPDFNotes is a Javaв„ў bean that integrates into your java application or can be deployed on the web in an applet or using java web start.
After editing documents, the library can save them to a local file or the host application can override the save function to save the file to any location locally or on a network.
jPDFNotes is built on top of Qoppa's proprietary PDF technology so your users do not have to install Acrobat Reader or any other third party software or drivers. jPDFNotes is 100% Java so it is completely platform independent and so can run on Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac OSX and any other platform that supports the Java runtime environment.
* Read and display PDF files (and image files).
* Print PDF files.
* Easy navigation with thumbnail, bookmark and annotation views.
* Fill and save PDF forms (acroforms).
* Annotation toolbar to let your users insert notes and comments into PDF documents.
* Validate and apply signatures.
* Text search, selection and highlight.
* Digitally sign PDF files.
* Support for PDF 1.7 file format (latest PDF format) including layers.
* Support for all image types: PNG, TIFF, JPEG, JBIG2 and JPEG 2000.
* Customizable toolbar and user interface.
* Support for all font types.
* Support for all color spaces.
* Available in English, French, German, Italian and Spanish.
* Written entirely in Javaв„ў - allows your application to remain platform independent.
* No need to install or configure additional drivers or software when deploying.
* Ability to load and save files from web servers or other custom servers.
What's New in This Release:API and user interface improvements and
adds a new watermark interface,
support for Submit and Reset buttons in interactive forms and
the ability to invert colors.
System Requirements:В· Java
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall