jPDFFields For Mac Publisher's description
from Qoppa Software
jPDFFields is a Javaв„ў library to work with interactive PDF forms in both AcroForm and XFA formats.
jPDFFields is a Javaв„ў library to work with interactive PDF forms in both AcroForm and XFA formats. jPDFFields allows your application to get and set field values and can also import and export to FDF, XFDF and XDP formats.
Additionally, jPDFFields can also "flatten" fields in a document. Flattening is the process of merging the fields into the PDF content layer so that the information is retained but as static PDF content.
jPDFFields is built on top of Qoppa's proprietary PDF technology so it is 100% Java and does not require any third party software or drivers.
* Load PDF documents from files, network drives, URLs or input streams.
* Work with PDF forms in both AcroForm or XFA formats.
* Export fields data as FDF, XML (XFDF) or XDP files.
* Import fields data from FDF, XML (XFDF) or XDP files.
* Flatten form fields (paint the fields content directly in the page and remove fields themselves from the PDF document).
* Reset fields to their default value.
* Save updated PDF file as file, an OutputStream or a ServletOutputStream.
* Written entirely in Javaв„ў - allows your application to remain platform independent.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall