jPBC For Mac Publisher's description
from Angelo De Caro
The Java Pairing Based Cryptography Library (jPBC) is...
The Java Pairing Based Cryptography Library (jPBC) is:
* a Java Porting of the PBC library which is the Pairing-Based Cryptography Library written in C and developed by Ben Lynn. It supports symmetric and asymmetric pairing.
* a Java Wrapper of the PBC library so you can delegate all the computation to the C library. Look here to know how to use the wrapper.
jPBC is composed by the following modules:
* jpbc-api : which contains the api exposed by jPBC.
* jpbc-plaf : which contains the default api's implementation. This module contains the PBC's Java Porting.
* jpbc-pbc : which contains the api's implementation to be used when PBC is choosen as computation engine. This module contains the PBC's Java Wrapper.
* jpbc-crypto : which contains the implementation of some cryptosystems. Go here to start.
In the jpbc distribution each module corresponds to a directory where you will find the sources of the module and other stuff.
System Requirements:В· Java
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall