JCarrierPigeon For Mac Publisher's description
from Paulo Cereda
JCarrierPigeon is a small library written in Java that provides notification features to any javax.swing.JFrame or javax.swing.JWindow object.
JCarrierPigeon is a small library written in Java that provides notification features to any javax.swing.JFrame or javax.swing.JWindow object. It currently supports multiple notifications through a notification queue manager. In order to achieve a greater effect, it's highly recommended to remove the window border of the provided javax.swing.JFrame. You don't need to worry about removing borders if you are using javax.swing.JWindow, since it has no borders at all.
JCarrierPigeon has some nice features, including:
* Easy setup and use, no complicated procedures.
* Full support of javax.swing.JFrame and inherited classes.
* Full support of javax.swing.JWindow and inherited classes.
* Multiple notifications support.
* Very small library, less than 60kb, yet powerful.
* 100% pure Java library. No external system calls.
System Requirements:В· Java
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall