JCalendar For Mac Publisher's description
JCalendar is a Java Swing based library that can display the calendar as a widget....
JCalendar is a Java Swing based library that can display the calendar as a widget. This widget currently displays the вЂњyearвЂќ, вЂњmonthвЂќ, вЂњdayвЂќ as per the system default time zone and current system time. The JCalendar widget provides a interface for an application to register for getting any events. The calendar widget returns an event object which encapsulates the source, year, month, day and the Date values. The values of the day, month, and year are values as defined in Calendar class. The Date object is same as what is returned by the Calendar class.
1. Future Developments Activity: Provide options for setting the time zone before initializing by providing a new constructor.
2. Provide options to customize the JCalendar grid.
3. Implementing thread safety for the component.
4. Provide a proper format for the year display.
5. Provide a analogue and digital clock display.
System Requirements:В· Java
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall