ImgProcLib For Mac Publisher's description
from Kamran Amini
ImgProcLib is a multi platform, object oriented, free and open source...
ImgProcLib is a multi platform, object oriented, free and open source image processing library. Below there's a list of features.
* - ImgProcLib is always Free and Open Source.
* - This is a fully object oriented library with a rich object model.
* - There are two basic abstract classes : Image and Processor.
* - Processors are classes performing desired operations on Images. We have a Pipeline which is an array of Processors.
* - You can design a pipeline with your own processors then you will be able to pass an image to this pipeline.
* - Current object model lets the processors in a pipeline exchange information in form of Tables and Images..
* - Image and Processor are abstract classes, so you can extend new classes to have your own fucntionalities.
* - Library is written in C++ , C# , Java languages.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall