Hamcrest For Mac Publisher's description
from Hamcrest Team
Provides a library of matcher objects .....
Provides a library of matcher objects (also known as constraints or predicates) allowing 'match' rules to be defined declaratively, to be used in other frameworks. Typical scenarios include testing frameworks, mocking libraries and UI validation rules.
Hamcrest has been ported to Java, C++, Objective-C, Python, PHP and Erlang.
Note: Hamcrest it is not a testing library: it just happens that matchers are very useful for testing.
What's New in This Release:* Packaging:
- Python 3.1 support. Thanks to: Chris Rose
- Easier installation with bootstrapping. Thanks to: Chris Rose
* Mock integration:
- "match_equality" wraps a matcher to define equality in terms of satisfying
the matcher. This allows Hamcrest matchers to be used in libraries that are not
Hamcrest-aware, such as Michael FoordвЂ™s mock library. Thanks to: Chris Rose
* New matcher:
- "string_contains_in_order" matches string containing given list of substrings, in order. Thanks to: Romilly Cocking
* Improved matchers:
- For consistency, changed "any_of" and "all_of" to implicitly wrap non-matcher values in EqualTo. Thanks to: Chris Rose
- Changed "sameInstance" mismatch description to omit address when describing
System Requirements:В· Java
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall