fuzzylite For Mac Publisher's description
from Juan Rada Vilela
fuzzylite is a multiplatform, free, and open-source Fuzzy Inference System...
fuzzylite is a multiplatform, free, and open-source Fuzzy Inference System (FIS) written in C++ and released under the Apache License 2.0, which makes this software freely available for commercial and non-commercial use.
The idea behind this FIS is to have a very simple and lite FIS. Simple as in simple to use, simple to understand, and simple to extend, without sacrificing performance. And lite because it requires no additional libraries more than the Standard Template Library included in the C++ Standard Library. It has an object-oriented approach and a clear separation between the headers and sources, so it is easy to extend. Furthermore, it is GUI-agnostic, meaning that the FIS does not require a GUI to run, encouraging its use as a library. Nevertheless, a Qt-based GUI is provided using fuzzylite as a shared library.
* Linguistic terms are continuous and the following ones are available: triangular, trapezoidal, rectangular, shoulder, singleton, custom function, and compound (multiple functions).
* Export any fuzzy system to text using a slightly modified version of the Fuzzy Controller Language (FCL).
* Defuzzification using center of gravity (COG).
* Mamdani rule parsing with grammar checking.
* Takagi Sugeno rules of any order (e.g. f(x) = (sin x) / x, f(x) = 0.5 * input-1).
* Weights for each rule.
* TNorm: minimum, product, bounded difference.
* SNorm: maximum, sum, bounded sum.
* Modulation: clipping, scaling.
* Aggregation: maximum, sum, bounded sum.
* Variable sampling size for membership functions to compute area and centroid.
* Triangulation algorithm to compute the area and centroid.
* Hedges: not, somewhat, very, any.
* Very easy to implement and incorporate new linguistic terms, defuzzification methods, fuzzy rules (antecedents and consequents), fuzzy operations (T-Norms, S-Norms, methods for modulation and aggregation), algorithms for computing the area and centroid of linguistic terms, hedges, among other things.
What's New in This Release:В· Fixed makefiles of libraries to remove the main.h and main.cpp files from building in order to avoid problems when building certain configurations of projects.
В· Bugs fixed in FuzzyOperation and CompoundTerm that caused some memory leaks. Courtesy of arash.abghari.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall