Epsilon For Mac Publisher's description
from Obix Labs Ltd
Epsilon is a Java library which is designed to simplify the monitoring of Java application performance and latency.
Epsilon is a Java library which is designed to simplify the monitoring of Java application performance and latency. It is designed to be no more intrusive than a common logger, but yet pack capabilities to draw inferences on application performance and issue notifications where said performance breaches pre-set criterion.
The following are amongst the numerous features of the library:
* Springв„ў/Springв„ў AOP support: It can be configured via the Spring framework, and can easily be embedded in Springв„ў applications either via AOP or annotations.
* Statistical inferencing: Application latency can be interpreted in the context of the applications historical performance, whilst ignoring outliers introduced by abnormal terminations.
* Persistent state: By default, Epsilon persists historical task durations to a configurable location. This ensures that vital statistics are not lost on application failure, and can be interrogated by other applications (e.g. spreadsheets) to provide more colour on application performance. It is also possible to specify custom persistence managers e.g. to persist durations to a relational database, or in a custom format.
* Highly performant and lightweight:It does not add any additional resource or latency pressure to monitored applications and has a highly negligible footprint.
* Varied notification mechanism: Epsilon supports a very simple model for issuing notifications thus making it very easy for users to add custom notification handlers. For convenience, it is also shipped with a set of notification handlers, which reduces the need for the user to implement custom functionality.
* Easy to extend:In line with the "keep it simple philosophy", Epsilon is intentionally made very simple to extend and customise. Although the chances of needing to do this should be quite remote for the non-power users.
* Completely free and open source:We are passionate believers in innovation through openness and collaboration. Consequently, Epsilon, like all our other products is completely free to download and use.
System Requirements:В· Java
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall