dXml For Mac Publisher's description
from Derek Clarkson
dXml is an iPhone static library providing xml parsing into document models...
dXml is an iPhone static library providing xml parsing into document models, XPath expressions, xml messaging to/from servers SOAP messaging to/from web service providers and SOAP fault handling.
It was written because I wanted to be able to talk to some SOAP based web services and found no support within the Apple SDK apart from the NSXMLParser class.
Currently it provides the following features:
* A document model for creating and manipulating xml structures.
* Document model to xml NSString generation including pretty printing for logging purposes.
* Interrogation of the document model via xpath requests.
* Parsing of NSData, NSURL and NSString containing xml into the document model.
* Sending of xml messages via post to any url and converting the results to the document model.
* Sending soap web service messages to any web service and processing the results into a soap response.
* Conversion of soap faults to NSError objects.
What's New in This Release:В· Converted build to use scripts from dUseful stuff.
В· Converted to create a framework rather than seperate libraries.
System Requirements:В· Apple Xcode
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall