Dfect For Mac Publisher's description
from Suraj N. Kurapati
Detest is an assertion testing library...
Detest is an assertion testing library for [Ruby] that features a simple assertion vocabulary, instant debuggability of failures, and flexibility in composing tests.
* Only 8 mnemonic method names to remember:
True, False, Nil, Error, Catch, Share, Inform, Describe
* Lets you debug assertion failures interactively.
* Lets you nest tests, assertions, and execution hooks.
* Maintains a detailed report of assertion failures.
* Implemented in 436 lines of pure Ruby.
What's New in This Release:В· This release adds links to API documentation beside methods mentioned in the help manual and restores metadata that was missing in the gem release package.
В· Upgrade to Inochi 5.0.1 to fix metadata generation in gemspec.
В· Introduce assertions before tests in help manual.
В· Make use of AsciiDoc admonitions and icon images.
В· Add links into API documentation for core methods.
В· Add test case to ensure that E() returns the exception that was raised.
System Requirements:В· Ruby
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall