Cream For Mac Publisher's description
from Naoyuki Tamura
Cream is a class library helping Java programmers to develop ...
Cream is a class library helping Java programmers to develop intelligent programs requiring constraint satisfaction or optimization on finite domains. The followings are features of Cream.
* 100% Pure Java: Whole programs are written in Java.
* Open source: Cream is distributed as a free software with source code. Please refer to License section for more details about licensing issue.
* Natural description of constraints: Various constraints can be naturally described within Java syntax.
* Easy enhancements: Programmers can easily enhance/extend constraint descriptions and satisfaction algorithms.
* Various optimization algorithms: Various optimization algorithms are available, such as Simulated Annealing, Taboo Search, etc.
* OpenOffice Calc (Spreadsheet) interface
System Requirements:В· Java 1.6 or later
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall