Copperhead For Mac Publisher's description
When developing a software system for fun or for private use only...
When developing a software system for fun or for private use only, we often encounter the requirement to print a bunch of objects in a list. Rewriting or copy-paste-changing PDF-writers is a laborious task. This is why I wrote a very small library that provides any class which is simply annotated concerning printable information with a printing UI that enables one to select items out of a list, change their sorting order, select printed columns and change their sorting too. Keep on reading for a small introduction!
First things first вЂ“ here is the basic data of the Copperhead library:
* Annotation for classes and fields, defining output properties
* Pretty-printing fields of any object type in columns
* Substance compatible Swing window for column and item selection (also using a simple filter)
* Fully capable of use in polymorphic object hierarchies
* Landscape or portrait output mode
* Instant PDF creation in temporary file using iText
* Small demo project
System Requirements:В· Java 1.5 or later
В· iText 2 or later
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall