Clique For Mac Publisher's description
from Michael Tomasello
Clique (pronounced kliЛђk [kleek]) is an objective-C static library for interaction with the Twitter APIs.
Clique (pronounced kliЛђk [kleek]) is an objective-C static library for interaction with the Twitter APIs. Clique uses TouchJSON and is intended as a replacement for MGTwitterEngine.
MGTwitterEngine was too bulky, complex, and overly reliant on the Twitter API always returning identically structured data. Crucially, it lacks documentation.
Ipso facto, Clique has the following design goals:
* Use of a single format and library for parsing API responses.
* As small as possible, in files and in its API. Clique requires only one header file, and has a very simple interface.
* Reliable and error-free. Clique should be resistant to unexpected API behaviour.
* Up-to-date. Support for the latest API features.
* Well documented, both internally and the external API.
System Requirements:В· Apple Xcode
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall