Application Enhancer SDK For Mac Publisher's description
from Unsanity LLC
The Application Enhancer SDK allows you to create Application Enhancer modules.
The Application Enhancer SDK allows you to create Application Enhancer modules. It provides facilities for everything that is needed to create a fully-functioning APE module. Application Enhancer SDK is used in such well-known products as WindowShade X, FruitMenu, Labels X, and many others.
* ApplicationEnhancer.framework containing everything you need to start developing your own APE module.
* Interapplication and intermodule communication facilities.
* Application Enhancer client auto-installing facilities in case you don't want to send user to Application Enhancer homepage.
* Objective-C method and C/C++ function trapping facilities.
* Free technical support. (limited)
* Example extensions with source code, including Metallifizer sources.
Application Enhancer SDK is also available in APE Lite form, which only provides facilities to change Mach-O symbols inside of your running process. APE Lite SDK is now available freely as a part of the SDK for you to use - you can look at the APELite.h file to get an impression what it can do for you. However, even though APELite is free to use, it still requires a license agreement.
What's New in This Release:* You may have to restart after installing.
* SDK Specific: Adjusts how kAPEMatchFlavorKey is interpreted. If an application is 64-bit (Adobe CS5), kAPEMatchFlavorCocoa will be used. If an application has LSRequiresCarbon or LSPrefersCarbon set (iTunes 10), it will be treated as if kAPEMatchFlavorCarbon is set.
* APE Modules should never rely on the value of kAPEMatchFlavorKey as it often lies. Use dynamic runtime inspection instead.
* This should address WSX 5.0.x not working in some applications until WSX can be properly updated.
System Requirements:Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall