AdWords API Ruby Client Library For Mac Publisher's description
from AdWords API Team
Google's AdWords API service lets developers design programs that interact directly with the AdWords platform.
Google's AdWords API service lets developers design programs that interact directly with the AdWords platform. With these applications, advertisers and third-parties can more efficiently - and creatively - manage their large or complex AdWords accounts and campaigns.
The AdWords API Ruby Client Library makes it easier to write Ruby clients to programmatically access AdWords accounts.
Want to stay up-to-date with our latest releases? Subscribe to the downloads update feed.
* Support for logging incoming and outgoing SOAP messages
* Support for logging request information
* Support for API calls to the production or Sandbox environments
* Support for tracking API unit usage
* Report downloading in XML and CSV formats
* Extensions for returning breakdown of API usage per client account or API method
* Utility methods for retrieving lists of commonly used codes (categories, countries, etc.)
* Local validation for parameter number and type on API calls
* RDoc documentation and unit tests
What's New in This Release:В· Added example for partial failures, support for returnMoneyInMicros header.
В· Added support for CustomerSyncService, ServicedAccountService and UserListService.
System Requirements:В· Ruby
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall