Virtual TimeClock Pro For Mac Publisher's description
from Keith C. DeLong
Virtual TimeClock is employee time clock software for PCs and Mac computers that enables easy time tracking of your employees.
Virtual TimeClock is employee time clock software for PCs and Mac computers that enables easy time tracking of your employees. The software provides you with accurate impartial recording of every employee punch in and out. It is a cost effective and secure replacement for that old fashioned employee punch clock or paper based timesheet system.
Virtual TimeClock software is a comprehensive employee time and attendance software system. Virtual timeClock software enables you to easily track tasks, jobs, holidays, vacation, sick leave, and employee personal time.
Virtual TimeClock is driven by a built-in SQL database that instantly totals employee timecards by worker, department, or task. Easily export to your payroll software or service, or spreadsheet software for tracking employee time and attendance job costs and trends.
Virtual TimeClock provides workers, managers, and time clock administrators with easy, yet secure access to the appropriate features and functions that they need. Intuitive and flexible administrative settings and tools allow you to configure your time clock software to match just about any business environment.
Virtual TimeClock is quick and flexible to setup on both Microsoft Windows and Macintosh OS X computers. Use as a stand alone time clock to provide company wide access for all workers from a single time clock computer.
Network any combination of Mac and Windows PC time clocks together to provide personal time tracking for workers, while providing management with full administrative access and at-a-glance knowledge of each worker's status.
What's New in This Release:Shifts & Schedules
* User defined shift start and end times
* Automatic worker clock out at shift end with user defined grace period
* Shift differentials with percentage of base pay or fixed amount premium pay options
* Early start and late stop restriction rules
* User schedules allow different shift assignments for each day of the week
* Full support for overnight shifts
* Restrict or prevent Clock In before shift starts with user defined grace period
* Courtesy early Clock in can record shift begin as start time
* Restrict or prevent Clock In on unscheduled days
* Restrict or prevent Clock Out after shift ends with user defined grace period
* Courtesy late Clock Out can record shift end time as stop time
* Option to add a timecard note when starting or stopping work
* New Late Arrival report with separate security access
* New Shift Detail report
* New Shift Summary report
* New option to summarize shift data on time card reports
* Calculate shift differential for gross wage and job costing reports
* New controls for accessing shifts and schedule assignments
* New controls for controlling who can override a shift restriction or violation
* New controls for viewing and printing late arrival reports
* Enabling security now requires a password to prevent accidental program lock out
* Security settings can now be viewed and modified without enabling password protection
* Assign a shift to manual and leave entries
* Modify assigned shift for existing entries
* Fixed a bug so Leave entries now properly sort by date/time in entry listings
* New program shortcut buttons simplify & enhance program navigation
* Enhanced intelligent selection when navigating in administrative functions
* Modifications to timecard notes are now recorded in the audit logs
* Automatic installer with option to keep in the Dock for Macintosh users
* Enhanced setup assistance for new users
* New installation & Setup Guide
* New Administrator's Quick Reference
* New Employee Quick Reference
* New Help menu website links simplify accessing online resources
System Requirements:PPC / Intel, Mac OS X 10.3 or later
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall