Mailings For Mac Publisher's description
from Limit Point Software
Mailings is a full featured application for batch emailing and mass marketing
Mailings is a full featured application for batch emailing and mass marketing that delivers any web page or plain text document with attachments to multiple recipients for marketing, news announcements, product updates etc.
Mailings facilitates the task of delivering regular bulk email distributions with such features as logging, progress monitoring, scheduling, error recovery, throttling, personalization and much more. Integrates with your mail client, browser and Address Book to simplify its functionality. The one window user interface makes the program a breeze to learn and fun to use.
Try the "tour" to familiarize yourself with many of the features and operation of Mailings. The tour uses a hands on approach making use of several sample files located in the "Tour Samples" folder of the software distribution. You can access the tour anytime from within Mailings. Just select the "Tour..." menu item located in the Help menu.
(Before you take the tour you should download a copy of Mailings. Mailings is fully functional in demo mode for ten days.)
Mailings and iForm
You can use iForm to implement a form which collects email addresses for a mailing list, and then distribute newsletters, product announcements, etc. to that list with Mailings. Refer to the iForm Tour Sample for an illustration of how this is done with the help of Apple's Address Book.
Mailings Key Features
* Simple intuitive interface
* Send HTML or plain text
* Imports comma-separated (CSV) or tab-separated (TSV) text files
* Full Address Book support for groups & distribution lists
* Imports Entourage groups directly
* Imports Daylite contacts with an optional Daylite plugin
* "Simulate Send" mode for testing or learning the program
* Handles thousands of recipients
* "Throttling" to control message rate: inter-message delay or batching
* Scheduling mailings
* Personalized greetings
* Templates for adding Address Book data to message content
* Templates support AppleScript content generation
* Subject line can be a template
* Plain text alternatives
* Supports all character sets
* Mail priority, return receipt, X-Mailer headers
* Add attachments of any type
* Detailed progress monitoring
* Spotlight searchable documents
* Embedded Image attachments
* Can image HTML documents as JPEG
* Much more!
What's New in This Release:
В· A blacklist may contain "regular expressions," as well as simple email address strings. In this way, when sending mail, you can filter out email addresses that have common patterns, such as the same domain name. (The blacklist is entered in Preferences.) Ex. The regular expression ".*limit-point\.com$" will match any string that ends with "limit-point.com"
System Requirements:PPC / Intel, Mac OS X 10.4.11 or later
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall