eMail Verifier for Mac Publisher's description
from MAX Programming, LLC
Maintain clean mailing lists checking the validity of recipientвЂ™s e-mail addresses.
- eMail Verifier can save time and money for businesses who send newsletters to their clients, nonprofit organizations who send bulletins to their members, or any person or business that needs to maintain a clean e-mail contact list.
- eMail Verifier works on the same algorithm as ISP mail systems do. Addresses for email are extracted from a Domain Naming Server (DNS) and eMail Verifier tries to connect with SMTP-servers and simulates the sending of a message. It does not send the message though - eMail Verifier disconnects as soon as the mail server informs the program whether the address exists or not.
- eMail Verifier is your powerful solution for the standard "message delivery error." Email Verifier verifies every e-mail address from a given mailing list, allowing you to determine 80-90% of "dead" email addresses.
- eMail Verifier is a very effective piece of software that can verify over 10 e-mails per second . It can verify single e-mails or huge lists. eMail Verifier is multithreaded, providing high speed verifying.
What's New in This Release:- [Upg] New error 421 handler with different behaviors depending on server login stage.
- Better handling of MX record priorities.
- Data is now saved to the '~/Library/Application Support/Maxprog' folder rather than '~/Documents/Maxprog'.
System Requirements:. Mac OS X 10.3 or later
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall