Yahoo! Zimbra Desktop for Mac Publisher's description
from Zimbra(Yahoo!, Inc.)
The next-generation email application that makes email easy again.
Gives users access to the same sleek Zimbra experience, and showcases the latest technologies that have until now only been available via Web-based applications including:
- вЂњMash-upsвЂќ with other services; for example, when viewing an e-mail, users can see their schedule by hovering over a date, or see the status of a flight by looking at a flight number;
- Powerful search that can quickly scan a userвЂ™s e-mail and pull up relevant content;
- Built-in organization capabilities including automatically converting e-mails into conversations and advanced tagging; and
- Advanced calendaring that gives users access to their most important appointments and schedule even when they are on the go.
Yahoo! Zimbra Desktop also includes a number of features designed to help users stay organized, such as document creation, spreadsheets, task management and document storage, giving users a robust alternative to other desktop applications.
What's New in This Release:- Mails moved in Zimbra desktop to local folders do not appear in Yahoo web mail
- Desktop Client doesn't use configured persona address in from: field
- Zimbra Desktop Client does not use default browser for one part hostnames
- FR [Desktop] Add new account has beta info untranslated
- allow setting up multiple accounts that share each other's folders
- Many more enhancements.
System Requirements:Mac OS X 10.5 or later
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall