FaceChat For Mac Publisher's description
from Ramen Shoppe
FaceChat brings you a convenient way to keep
FaceChat brings you a convenient way to keep in touch with your Facebook friends all day long without having to keep your Facebook profile open. This compact chat app lives in your status bar and gives you notifications (configurable) when new chat messages arrive. It has many features not available in FacebookвЂ™s web chat and keeps you logged in as long as you like.
* Is a standard chat application optimized for Facebook chat (not web chat).
* Full chat history saved automatically.
* Single drop down window design handles multiple chats simultaneously.
* Username and password stored in your MacвЂ™s Keychain securely.
* Configurable sound notifications.
* Can run at startup automatically.
* Ability to appear offline.
* More reliable and convenient than web chat.
* Keeps you logged in regardless of whether or not youвЂ™re logged into the Facebook site.
* Can be set to run at startup automatically. Easy to stay connected.
* Does not access your Facebook account or personal information (no app linking).
* Unobtrusive size and placement means no unwanted distractions.
* Single window design means no clutter.
What's New in This Release:- Fixed issues with chat window formatting (including improving Lion compatibility).
- Improved Asian language handling.
- Added option to clear chat history.
- App now follows active space (does not switch spaces on activation).
- Several performance improvements.
System Requirements:. Intel, Mac OS X 10.6.6 or later.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall