FotoMagico For Mac Publisher's description
from Boinx Software
Professional live slide shows made easy!
Boinx FotoMagico is an application for creating and presenting live slideshow presentations.
The primary goal is to present your pictures in the highest possible quality given the limitations of your presentation device like your LCD screen or projector.
Aside from high image quality, the focus lies on easy and powerful authoring of your presentation.
FotoMagico provides a simple and elegant user interface for creating and presenting live slide show presentations.
If you want to share your finished slideshow with other people who do not have FotoMagcio installed on their computer, you can export the slideshow as a QuickTime movie or burn it onto DVD or VideoCD.
Impress your audience with stunning, high resolution, live slideshow presentations, using your high quality images from your iPhoto collection and your iTunes music.
Here are some key features of "Boinx FotoMagico":
В· Create fantastic effects by scaling, moving and rotating the picture to show that part of your photo that really matters.
В· Use the Pan & Zoom feature to create a stunning animation to get even more out of your photos.
В· Use your music to create the proper atmosphere matching the picture content.
В· Emphasize your message with the new, powerful titles feature.
В· With the "Randomize Pan & Zoom" feature, your slideshow is ready with just a few clicks.
В· And if you want to share your slideshow with your audience, burn your slideshow to a DVD or export it as a QuickTime movie.
What's New in This Release:* This version brings several completely new transitions (Blinds, Flash, Pixelate, Broken TV) and adds new options to existing some existing transitions (Fade, Flip).
* Improved random transition and added a sheet that lets you exclude certain transitions from randomizing (by unchecking them in a table).
* When sharing a slideshow, the export progress is now also visible in the Dock icon, so that the FotoMagico window can be minimized.
* Added display size to options in QuickTime export, so that difference between encoded size and display becomes more clear.
* All sharing plugins that can send movies to iTunes now have a checkbox that lets you turn off that behavior.Added a HD 720p format option to the iPhone sharing plugin. This lets you display a HD movie from an iPhone or iPad on a HDTV with an appropriate connector cable.
* All sharing plugins that can send movies to iTunes, now automatically delete the duplicate file if iTunes is set to copy files in its preferences. Previously you have to manually delete the duplicate file.
* The transition menu is now grouped by transition type to make it quicker to find the desired transition.
* Internal changes to playback engine.
* Internal changes to audio playback.
* Improved stability in Lightroom support.
* Adding a new title now stays in edit mode. The previous version would exit edit mode immediately.
* Selecting titles in a collapsed chapter in the Storyboard now works correctly.
* A bug that resulted in incorrect title layout or failure to edit titles has been eliminated.
* When pushing the blue triangles in the animation control directly together, this resulted in images being invisible during playback, instead of showing a hard jump in the animation. This bug has been fixed.
* MP4 icon is now displayed correctly in the sharing assistant.
* Various small fixes.
System Requirements:* PPC / Intel
* Mac OS X 10.5 or later
* G5 or Intel processor
* 128MB video card
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall