DB Visual ARCHITECT For Mac Publisher's description
Database Visual ARCHITECT (DB-VA) is a database design tool
Database Visual ARCHITECT (DB-VA) is a database design tool that supports designing database with entity relationship diagram (ERD) and UML class diagram. DB-VA generates database initialization script (DDL), Java Hibernate mapping, .NET NHibernate mapping and PHP Doctrine mapping. DB-VA generates, reverse and synchronize Java and C++.
What's New in This Release:* Input sample data in ERD
* Commit partial changes to server
* Adjust application font size
* Group Glossary Terms by label
* Protect diagram by password
* Browse model elements by grid
* Create connectors with turning points
* Support URL for all shapes
System Requirements:* Mac OS X 10.3 or later,
* Java 1.4.2 or later.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall