Enolsoft PDF to HTML for Mac Publisher's description
Convert PDF to website html format on Mac with original elements retained.
The easiest way of making your PDF files searchable by Google and other bots on the Internet to attract more visitors to your websites! Enolsoft PDF to HTML for Mac enables you to easily and quickly convert Adobe PDF documents to website HTML pages on OS X with just a few clicks.
Besides, Enolsoft PDF to HTML for Mac also supports to convert PDF to HTML files with original paper layout preserved such as text, hyperlinks, images, tables and graphics etc. Once converted, the HTML files can be easily uploaded to a website for sharing with others. Visitors don’t have to use Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat to read it.
Key Features of Enolsoft PDF to HTML for Mac:
- Make a PDF into Web-Ready HTML with original layouts retained.
- Fast PDF to HTML Converting Speed.
- Batch and partial PDF to HTML conversion.
- Easily convert PDF to EPUB Format.
- Standalone software: No Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader required.
- Fast Converting Speed: Convert 100-page PDF file within 1 minute.
- Supports to convert Adobe PDF 1.0-1.7.
- Very easy to use.
- Free lifetime upgrade and support.
- Convert encrypted PDF files.
What's New in This Release:new released
System Requirements:1. Intel processor. 2.Mac OS X 10.6 or Later 3. 512 MB physical RAM (memory) or more.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall