TaskArtist For Mac Publisher's description
from Rene Kuttner
TaskArtist is a native Mac OS X User Interface built on top of the very flexible project management software TaskJuggler.
TaskArtist is a native Mac OS X User Interface built on top of the very flexible project management software TaskJuggler. It comes packaged with TaskJuggler III.
Subscribe to the TaskArtist Users Mailinglist.
* Comfortable editing of TaskJuggler project files
* Scheduling your project is just a keypress (or mouseclick) away
* Reports can be viewed in the integrated report viewer (See example report)
* Project Assistant provides useful information on syntax elements as you type
* Highly configurable and fast
* Supports you in finding problems with your project description
* It is free open source software and will always be!
What's New in This Release:В· Fixed a bad crash that could occur while editing untitled files
В· The ProjectAssistant window is now hidden while the welcome window is diplayed
В· Scheduling: The user is now asked (if necessary) to save all edited documents
В· of the project
В· Fixed an enable/disable problem with the files toolbar item
В· Removed shadow from application icon
В· git related files of TJ3 are no longer being deployed with TaskArtist which
В· makes the deployed app bundle way smaller
В· Implemented configurable tab key behavior and tab width
В· Implemented code to activate TaskJuggler preferences
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall