Stock Investment Guide For Mac Publisher's description
from Churr Software
The the Stock Investment Guide (SIG) is a powerful tool for performing comprehensive fundamental stock analysis of publicly traded companies.
The Stock Investment Guide (SIG)в„ў is a powerful tool for performing comprehensive fundamental stock analysis of publicly traded companies. The Stock Investment Guide provides users with easy-to-use tools to use historical stock data to analyze historical growth trends, project earnings, and sales, and determine Buy, Hold, and Sell prices.
* Increase your cofindence as an investor
* Understand the value of your stock investments
* Increase your awareness of a company's performance
* Analyze future earnings prospects for public companies
* Determine the Risk-to-Reward potential for stocks
* Determine Buy, Hold, and Sell prices for your stock investments
* Easily organize your analyses using portfolio lists
* Sort your analysis library by risk-reward, growth rate, or yield
* A must for the individual investor, stock club member, or professional investor.
What's New in This Release:В· Fixed Zack's news feeds for changes in the data source.
В· Added capability to print Zacks news items.
В· Negative Up/Down ratios now display as 99.9+.
В· Added R^2 to the visual analysis graph.
В· Library and portfolio listing now sort chronologically for date columns.
В· Added a Total Value column in Investment Portfolio views.
В· Minor bug corrections.
System Requirements:В· PowerPC & Intel Macintosh, including G3 and G4, G5, i386
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall