Squirrel for Mac Publisher's description
from Axel PГ©ju
Squirrel is a personal finance application that helps you track and plan your finances with ease and fun.
Squirrel is a personal finance application that helps you track and plan your finances with ease and fun. Forecast and track your spendings, analyze where your money is going with graphs, and stay on track with your finances thanks to budgets.
- Transactions have categories and tags, and can be scheduled to repeat.
- You can reconcile your bank statements.
- Analyze your spendings on a specified timeframe, with the possibility to filter transactions.
- Budgets allow you to track your spendings, category by category.
- Foreign currencies are perfectly supported. Squirrel calculates automatically how much each transaction is worth in your base currency, according to the exchange rate of your transfers and withdrawals.
- You can import your OFX, QIF and CSV files, from your bank website or other applications.
What's New in This Release:Various bug fixes
System Requirements:Mac OS X 10.7.2 or later, 64-bit processor
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall