SaberNet DCS For Mac Publisher's description
SaberNet DCS is a labor data collection system
SaberNet DCS is a labor data collection system, designed to allow organizations to rapidly capture their labor data in real-time. Reporting and analyzing this data provides you with real visibility into the profitability of individual jobs, projects, employees and departments. Establishing reliable labor efficiencies enables you to more accurately estimate jobs and uncover opportunities.
* Single swipe clock-in allows employees to rapidly clock in at a door terminal.
* Single swipe lunch / break allows you to suspend and resume an activity using a single barcode.
* Instant activity switching allows an employee to immediately end one task and begin another.
Other features include:
* One employee on multiple jobs (job ganging)
* Multiple employees on one job
* Indirect activities and set-up time tracking
* Web enabled administration allows managers and supervisors to reference the live active employee list, manage jobs, and edit time records from any browser
* Runs as either a stand-alone application (autonomous) or it can be integrated with an ERP/CRM/MIS or payroll system
* 2 modes of operation: shop floor automated (bar-codes and scanners) and desktop standalone (mouse and keyboard)
* Powerful reporting can be generated with Crystal Reports
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall