NeatWorks For Mac Publisher's description
from The Neat Company
Piles of receipts. Stacks of business cards. Reams of paper.
Piles of receipts. Stacks of business cards. Reams of paper. Of course, what you really need is the information trapped inside them. ThatвЂ™s why weвЂ™ve developed software that intelligently identifies and extracts key data from your documents, so you can organize, share, and securely store all your important information on your Mac.
Transform your paper into information. NeatWorks for Mac uses patented OCR and parsing technology to capture the more important information from your receipts, business cards, and documents вЂ“ then automatically organizes it in an easy-to-use database system.
A natural on the Mac. Not just a watered-down version of our PC software, NeatWorks for Mac was built from the ground up to integrate seamlessly with Mac OS X. It features drag and drop functionality, Smart Collections, and is completely integrated with Spotlight вЂ“ so you can find any file with a simple keyword search. Files are saved natively in PDF format, and you can even send e-documents to NeatWorks from the Print dialog in any application.
Plays nicely with others. NeatWorks for Mac is compatible with the Fujitsu ScanSnap scanners, as well as many popular models from Canon and HP.
What's New in This Release:* FIX:Now compatible with OS X 10.7 "Lion".
* FIX:Improved stability for 2008 and earlier NeatDesk scanners under 10.6.8.
* FIX:Inbox and Address Book might appear in reversed order under 10.5.
* FIX:Quitting while multiple items were in process could cause errors.
* FIX:Hang when trying to email the same report multiple times.
* FIX:Uncommitted edits could be lost if window is resized or a new item was scanned.
* FIX:Guided tour window partially hid video playback controls.
* FIX:Very large PDF files could take a long time to complete analysis.
* FIX:Problems importing read-only PDF files
* FIX:Combining items in a Smart Folder could cause crash.
* CHANGE:NeatWorks now searches all defined fields, not just the ones displayed in table.
* FIX:Print to NeatWorks and items dragged to dock were sometimes placed in a folderother than the Inbox.
* FIX:Various stability improvements based on user-reported crashes.
System Requirements:* Intel
* Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later
* 1 GB of RAM; 3 GB recommended
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall