MoneyMoney For Mac Publisher's description
from Raureif GmbH
money money for Mac OS X is the elegant way, all bank accounts in mind to keep
money money for Mac OS X is the elegant way, all bank accounts in mind to keep:Interactive graphics and bank statements, their finances to the point bring.
money money saves you the hassle of logging onto the bank website. With HBCI / FinTS and PIN / TAN , most German banks card reader supports without.
Simply download the free trial version of money money to find out if your bank is supported.
What's New in This Release:- Support for Postbank BestSign.
- More robust SWIFT parser for ING-DiBa.
- Updated Growl-Framework to version 1.3.1.
- Updated KtoBLZCheck library toVersion 1.37.
- Updated SSL-Zertifikat for Bank and apoBank.
- Account setup dialog knows more bank codes for apoBank.
- Proprietary error codes will be stripped from server-side error messages. They will still show up in the connection log.
- Changed bundle IDs for frameworks.
- Bug fix: Checkings account could not be set up for HypoVereinsbank when a depository account existed under the same login.
- Bug fix: Improved Sm@rtTAN flicker code.
- Bug fix: Now using gregorian Calendar for display of year in scope bar.
System Requirements:Mac OS X 10.6.6 or later
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall